Join our mailing list
Want a handy copy of upcoming events and all our classifieds for your home computer, or to print out? Download our PDF Version of the newsletter.
The pdf is updated before the start of each month.
Want to see your own Business's or Organization's news releases on our page? Email us your Release!
You can also subscribe to our RSS Feed, to read our updates in your favorite reader.
Not sure what an RSS is? Visit www.WhatIsRSS.com for help.
Teacher Job Action - Day Camps!
Local News » School News
Mar 1, 2012
Partners Licensed Childcare is offering Job Action Day camps at both locations for 5-12 year olds. Salmon Arm at the Downtown Activity Center 832 0108 and Canoe in the Canoe Elementary 804-2902.
Call regarding registration.
Click on the Image Below to load the PDF for More Information
Clicking on an Ad will take you to a new window.
To learn about advertising with us, click here.
• Belle Plaine and Blake Berglund in concert at R.J. Haney Heritage Village & Museum (Aug 24)
• Revelstoke's New Axis Mundi Harvest Releases Full Festival Schedule (Aug 24)
• Over the Rainbow at R.J. Haney Heritage Village (Jul 24)
• The 16th Annual Classic Antique Car Show (Jul 16)
• Soiree an Evening at Haney with the Shuswap Chefs (Jul 16)
• Axis Mundi Harvest Releases Full Line-Up (Jul 2)
• Burger, Beer, and the "Sons of the Louisiana Hayride" (Jun 26)
• R.J. Haney Heritage Village and Museum Celebrates Pioneer Day (Jun 25)
Welcome to the new Events & Classifieds resource for Salmon Arm, Shuswap, and area.
Feel free to look around, make suggestions,
Conceived, Created, Designed,