Animals & Pets
Arts & Culture
Automotive & Transportation
Education & Training
Food / Drink Services
Health & Beauty
Household & Business Services
Sports & Rec
Trades & Manufacturing
Browse our business categories, lookup information on your favorite local businesses.
Want to see your business listed here? Go to our Submit Your Business page, and fill in your details.
The first annual Sicamous & Shuswap Lake Wild Mushroom & Food Festival was held in beautiful Sicamous, B.C. in 2005. Participants enjoyed identifying and picking wild mushrooms, watching evening presentations, and attending workshops.
There will be many different forms of entertainment to keep everyone having fun. Everything from Presentations, Workshops, Vendor’s & Exhibitors, informative Slide Shows, and a Live Stage including Beer Gardens! These will all be showcased during the Weekend Fungi Festival, September, at the Red Barn in Sicamous.
Owner(s) / Manager(s)
Address:117 Finlayson Street
PO Box 969
Map to Business:
Clicking on an Ad will take you to a new window.
To learn about advertising with us, click here.
• Community Open House - Shuswap Watershet Water Quality Program (Jul 5)
• Gathering of the Guilds 2014 Final Wrap Up Report (Jun 26)
• Pioneer Day at Haney Heritage Village & Museum (Jun 21)
• Fathers Day at R.J. Haney Heritage Village & Museum (Jun 6)
• Shuswap Events Bulletin Board is for sale! (May 27)
• Canadian Cancer Society 18th Annual Fun Spiel (Oct 20)
• BC Proclaims Square and Round Dance Awareness Week (Sep 11)
• Square Dancers Do-Si-Do With Mother Nature (Sep 5)
Welcome to the new Events & Classifieds resource for Salmon Arm, Shuswap, and area.
Feel free to look around, make suggestions,
Conceived, Created, Designed,