Animals & Pets
Arts & Culture
Automotive & Transportation
Associations & Societies
Education & Training
Food / Drink Services
Health & Beauty
Household & Business Services
Sports & Rec
Trades & Manufacturing
Browse our business categories, lookup information on your favorite local businesses.
Want to see your business listed here? Go to our Submit Your Business page, and fill in your details.
Okanagan Regional Library
The library has two book return drops, one at the back of the mall next to the Zellers loading dock and open 24 hours a day, and one in the mall next to the library entrance and open during mall hours. Book drops are locked during extended closures.
Hours of Operation:Monday: 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Thursday: 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Saturday: 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Sunday: 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
*October to March only
Owner(s) / Manager(s)
Address:#285 Piccadilly Mall
1151 10th Ave. SW
Contact:Phone: (250) 832-6161
Map to Business:
Clicking on an Ad will take you to a new window.
To learn about advertising with us, click here.
• Belle Plaine and Blake Berglund in concert at R.J. Haney Heritage Village & Museum (Aug 24)
• Revelstoke's New Axis Mundi Harvest Releases Full Festival Schedule (Aug 24)
• Over the Rainbow at R.J. Haney Heritage Village (Jul 24)
• The 16th Annual Classic Antique Car Show (Jul 16)
• Soiree an Evening at Haney with the Shuswap Chefs (Jul 16)
• Axis Mundi Harvest Releases Full Line-Up (Jul 2)
• Burger, Beer, and the "Sons of the Louisiana Hayride" (Jun 26)
• R.J. Haney Heritage Village and Museum Celebrates Pioneer Day (Jun 25)
Welcome to the new Events & Classifieds resource for Salmon Arm, Shuswap, and area.
Feel free to look around, make suggestions,
Conceived, Created, Designed,