Browse our business categories, lookup information on your favorite local businesses.
Want to see your business listed here? Go to our Submit Your Business page, and fill in your details.
Salmon Arm & Shuswap Lake Agricultural Association
The Salmon Arm and Shuswap Agricultural Association has been an integral part of our community for over 100 years and this year’s theme "Celebrate and Educate", nicely summarizes what is the heart and soul of our Annual Fall Fair.
The Fair offers a wonderful opportunity for everyone to participate; to compete in the many categories, to show off a little, or just to come and enjoy what your neighbors have offered to share, whether it’s their products, animals, hobbies, or the rich variety of talent. The Midway and the Vendor Booths are always great attractions. Whatever interests you is sure to be found at this years’ Fair.
Hours of Operation:The Association runs year round and our Fall Fair for 2012 is running from September 7, 8, & 9 come out and show your support.
Owner(s) / Manager(s)Patty Unterschultz
& Kelly Weightman
Address:Box 101 Salmon Arm,BC V1E 4N2
#56 Krick Road, Salmon Arm, BC V1E 3C6
Salmon Arm BC
Clicking on an Ad will take you to a new window.
To learn about advertising with us, click here.
• Over the Rainbow at R.J. Haney Heritage Village (Jul 24)
• The 16th Annual Classic Antique Car Show (Jul 16)
• Soiree an Evening at Haney with the Shuswap Chefs (Jul 16)
• Axis Mundi Harvest Releases Full Line-Up (Jul 2)
• Burger, Beer, and the "Sons of the Louisiana Hayride" (Jun 26)
• R.J. Haney Heritage Village and Museum Celebrates Pioneer Day (Jun 25)
• R.J. Haney Heritage Village is celebrating 22 years of Villains and Vittles Dinner Theatre Productions (Jun 25)
• SCIP becomes major supporting sponsor of Salmon Arm Folk Music Society / Salmon Arm Roots and Blues (Jun 23)
Welcome to the new Events & Classifieds resource for Salmon Arm, Shuswap, and area.
Feel free to look around, make suggestions,
Conceived, Created, Designed,