Browse our business categories, lookup information on your favorite local businesses.
Want to see your business listed here? Go to our Submit Your Business page, and fill in your details.
OmHaven Institute Society
The OmHaven Institute Society is a non-denominational organization of experts with an intention to create a self sustainable community and nature centre that will be utilized for educational seminars, research facilities in association with a thriving fully functioning ranch and certified organic farm.
It is the hope that future ongoing symbiotic alliances be perpetually sourced and formed to provide genuine seekers a diversity of education and awareness as has already occurred historically. OmHaven Institute Society mandates are to flourish within a natural landscape by promoting agri-tourism/ eco-tourism, organic produce and foods, wild crafting, active sustainable agriculture and environmentally friendly design and use.
Hours of Operation:Please phone for appointments and hours of operation
Owner(s) / Manager(s)Wendy Allan
Address:1796 Rashdale Rd.
Map to Business:
Clicking on an Ad will take you to a new window.
To learn about advertising with us, click here.
• Over the Rainbow at R.J. Haney Heritage Village (Jul 24)
• The 16th Annual Classic Antique Car Show (Jul 16)
• Soiree an Evening at Haney with the Shuswap Chefs (Jul 16)
• Axis Mundi Harvest Releases Full Line-Up (Jul 2)
• Burger, Beer, and the "Sons of the Louisiana Hayride" (Jun 26)
• R.J. Haney Heritage Village and Museum Celebrates Pioneer Day (Jun 25)
• R.J. Haney Heritage Village is celebrating 22 years of Villains and Vittles Dinner Theatre Productions (Jun 25)
• SCIP becomes major supporting sponsor of Salmon Arm Folk Music Society / Salmon Arm Roots and Blues (Jun 23)
Welcome to the new Events & Classifieds resource for Salmon Arm, Shuswap, and area.
Feel free to look around, make suggestions,
Conceived, Created, Designed,