Browse our business categories, lookup information on your favorite local businesses.
Want to see your business listed here? Go to our Submit Your Business page, and fill in your details.
OmHaven Institute Society
The OmHaven Institute Society is a non-denominational organization of experts with an intention to create a self sustainable community and nature centre that will be utilized for educational seminars, research facilities in association with a thriving fully functioning ranch and certified organic farm.
It is the hope that future ongoing symbiotic alliances be perpetually sourced and formed to provide genuine seekers a diversity of education and awareness as has already occurred historically. OmHaven Institute Society mandates are to flourish within a natural landscape by promoting agri-tourism/ eco-tourism, organic produce and foods, wild crafting, active sustainable agriculture and environmentally friendly design and use.
Hours of Operation:Please phone for appointments and hours of operation
Owner(s) / Manager(s)Wendy Allan
Address:1796 Rashdale Rd.
Map to Business:
Clicking on an Ad will take you to a new window.
To learn about advertising with us, click here.
• Axis Mundi Harvest Releases Full Line-Up (Jul 2)
• Burger, Beer, and the "Sons of the Louisiana Hayride" (Jun 26)
• R.J. Haney Heritage Village and Museum Celebrates Pioneer Day (Jun 25)
• R.J. Haney Heritage Village is celebrating 22 years of Villains and Vittles Dinner Theatre Productions (Jun 25)
• SCIP becomes major supporting sponsor of Salmon Arm Folk Music Society / Salmon Arm Roots and Blues (Jun 23)
• Salmon Arm Roots and Blues Announces more acts to the 2015 line‐up (Jun 19)
• Musical Events 2015 @ R.J. Haney (Jun 13)
• 2015 Dinner Theater Announcment! (Jun 13)
Welcome to the new Events & Classifieds resource for Salmon Arm, Shuswap, and area.
Feel free to look around, make suggestions,
Conceived, Created, Designed,