Browse our business categories, lookup information on your favorite local businesses.
Want to see your business listed here? Go to our Submit Your Business page, and fill in your details.
Trailheads Bike and Ski Repairs
Located in Salmon Arm, BC in the sunny Shuswap, Trailheads Bike and Ski Repairs is owned and operated by Jim Maybee. Jim has been a bike and ski technician for the last 20 years.
If you really care about your bicycle and ski equipment, you want someone with the experience and the passion to make sure it gets fixed properly. If you value your time with your equipment, you need to know it will work flawlessly when you get a chance to use it.
Call today to get your equipment tuned-up by someone who works tirelessly to ensure you get the most from your outdoor adventures.
Wheel Straightening (Truing)
Bicycle Suspension Rebuilds
Used Bicycle Sales
Cross-Country, Downhill and Snowboard Waxing
Downhill Ski and Snowboard Edge Sharpening
Used Cross-Country Ski Sales
Cross-Country Ski Lessons
Mountain Bike Guiding
Trail Design Services
Hours of Operation:Monday - 4pm to 10pm
Tuesday - 4pm to 10pm
Wednesday - 4pm to 10pm
Thursday - 4pm to 10pm
Friday - 4pm to 10pm
Saturday - Closed
Sunday - 10am to 4pm
Owner(s) / Manager(s)Jim Maybeeq
Address:1860 22nd St NE
Salmon Arm BC
Map to Business:
Clicking on an Ad will take you to a new window.
To learn about advertising with us, click here.
• Shuswap Theatre presents "The Odd Couple" (Oct 27)
• R.J. Haney Heritage Village & Museum Spooktacular (Oct 21)
• Community Open House - Shuswap Watershet Water Quality Program (Jul 5)
• Gathering of the Guilds 2014 Final Wrap Up Report (Jun 26)
• Pioneer Day at Haney Heritage Village & Museum (Jun 21)
• Fathers Day at R.J. Haney Heritage Village & Museum (Jun 6)
• Shuswap Events Bulletin Board is for sale! (May 27)
• Canadian Cancer Society 18th Annual Fun Spiel (Oct 20)
Welcome to the new Events & Classifieds resource for Salmon Arm, Shuswap, and area.
Feel free to look around, make suggestions,
Conceived, Created, Designed,